What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded on the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can record the visit of that user later when they return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC. However, it does allow our system to identify you as a certain user that previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc., and also allows to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with the Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in the regulation by the second part of article 22 of the Information Society Services Act (LSSI), following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), we hereby inform you in detail of the use that is carried out on our website.
The cookies are classified below according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that one single cookie can be included in more than one category..
Types of cookies, depending on the company that manages them
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor themselves.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, rather by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies depending on the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are type of cookies in which the data remain stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies, based on their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist on it.
- Customisation cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general, pre-defined characteristics depending on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the user has included on a website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the user has included on a website. These cookies store information on the user’s behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on this information.
- Analysis cookies: Those that allow the party responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising and third-party cookies on their computer. The user can expand the restrictions of origin, blocking the entrance of any type of cookie, or to eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entrance of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you’ll be able to configure your browser for that purpose.
The acceptance of the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the party responsible for their use, allowing them to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, by sending a request to Global-Talke.
Below, we inform you in detail of all cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection thereof, all or just some of them will be installed.
We may update our Website’s Cookies Policy. For that reason, we recommend reviewing this policy each time you access our Website in order to be adequately informed about how and for what we use the cookies.
If you don’t want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options in this way. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you wish to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept some of the following options:
- Reject the cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept non-persistent cookies (deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, discover, block or delete the cookies on your computer, you can do so through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the Browser’s Help Tool.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the Browser’s Help Tool.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult the Google support or the Browser’s Help Tool.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple support or the Browser’s Help Tool.